Sustainability Leadership Training Workshops
As part of POP VERDE Events, Responsible Decorum & Ethics (VERDE), a consulting division of the POP Movement, we conduct Sustainability Leadership Training (SLT) workshops and capacity building for businesses, governments, and organizations to provide top leadership, middle-level managers and staff with strategic guidance on planning and implementation of sustainable practices.
The goal of SLT workshops is to provide companies and organizations across all sectors with cutting-edge strategies to become sustainable, remain competitive, and achieve innovation in their approach to business. Toward this end, SLT employs interactive, experience sharing, and dynamic tools to engage participants and promote sustainability leadership skills.
Outcomes of SLT workshops include:
1) Strengthened sustainability leadership potential
2) Understanding of and knowledge about sustainability leadership tools in decision making
3) Application of sustainability leadership skills to promote company and organizational innovation and dynamic development
4) Interaction with and cross-learning among networks of senior management with experience in a range of sectors
5) Access to a single, 2-hour virtual follow up consultation with POP VERDE any time within 11 months of attending an SLT workshop
Please apply at no fee by completing the form below. We accept entries on a rolling basis.
Next Workshop: POP VERDE hosts several sustainability leadership training workshops in a year
Locations: Australia, China, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Europe, and USA (and other locations based on demand)
Tuition: USD 4375 per participant (this includes meals and workshop materials, but does not cover travel and accommodation)
Faculty: All SLT workshops are led by Dr. R.K. Pachauri. Select sessions are conducted by Dr. Ash Pachauri and invited, guest faculty and presenters
Who Should Attend: Senior business and organizational leaders, CEOs, presidents, vice-presidents, policy-makers, and managers